Crossfit NWA – CrossFit
General Warm Up (No Measure)
Banded Pull Aparts or CrossOver Symmetry
Banded Lat Stretch (ea)
Banded Face Pulls
BB RDL or Good Mornings
Warm-up (No Measure)
Barbell Warm Up
Min 1 -3 Deads + 3 HPC+ 3 PJ + 1 Thruster
Min 2 – 3 Dead + 3 HPC+ 3 PJ + 1 Thruster
warm up load
Min 3 – 3 Deads + 3 HPC+ 3 PJ + 1 Thruster
Min 4- 3 Deads + 3 HPC+ 3 PJ + 1 Thruster
Min 5- 3 Deads + 3 HPC+ 3 PJ + 1 Thruster
Min 6- 3 Deads + 3 HPC+ 3 PJ + 1 Thruster
This is just BB warm up. Take a round off as needed
3 Rounds Cindy
A. 12 Clusters or B.Thrusters
3 Rounds of Cindy
A. 9 Clusters or B.Thrusters
3 Rounds of Cindy
A. 6 Clusters or B. Thrusters
1 Mile Run
Target Time 25:00 +/-
Time Cap 30:00
Cindy = 5 Pull Ups 10 Push Ups *near Barbell 15 Air squats
Option A -Cluster= Squat Clean Thruster
Option B – Thruster
Annotate A or B in comments
7 RIng Rows
knees or to a box
3000m C2 Bike
120/80 Cals Assault Bike
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– 1 Round of “Cindy”: 5 Pull-Ups + 10 Push-Ups + 15 Air Squats
– Each round of Cindy should be completed in under 1:00. Reduce the reps or modify the movements if needed.
– The barbell should be a weight you could cycle 10+ clusters unbroken when fresh. Within the workout, the clusters will likely be quick singles for most athletes.
– The 1 mile run should be completed in 10:00 or less. If needed, modify the distance.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete both parts including the rest.
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. We’ll aim for 1-2 sets on the pull-ups, 1-2 sets on the push-ups, and smooth unbroken sets on the air squats in our “Cindy” rounds. We want to aim to complete each round in a minute or less. If needed, you can modify to 3-6-9 reps on the rounds of “Cindy.”
2. Clusters are a clunky movement to cycle, however, it is doable if you want to do so. The best way to go here though, for most athletes, will be quick singles.
3. At the completion of your last cluster, you’ll rest for 2 minutes before completing the final 1 mile run. Aim to ramp up your speed every 400m.